Skip to main content


  • Students currently enrolled at another college or university may wish to attend ABAC for a limited time and then return to their home institution. A transient student enrolled at ABAC is limited to three consecutive terms. Transient students should request that a copy of the ABAC transcript be sent to the home institution after grades are posted at the end of the term.